27 September 2009

Journal PDJ - 27.09.09 (a Gloomy Sunday)

Simply, there is no progress regarding writing characterization. Hamid's character is complete, while I have to doodling around for Yanneke's character. Yesterday, with the intention to dig more about Yanneke, I spent my time strolling at the Central Park from the 72nd St. Indeed, it was near the Strawberry Field.

One thing for sure, I have to pull Yanneke's character into the surface, becoming the main lead for the novel. She has to be an Aries, born on April 21st. Lastly, I have to find her real ambition by going to the Dutch East Indies with her mama and her Bolshevik musician step daddy.

Today, nothing from the sun. It has been raining since last night. As I look up from the see-through roof top window, I can see the splatter of the rainfall against the glass. It was a drizzle a minute ago, but gaining more quantity. What a gloomy Sunday.

I'm starved....:)